We work hard to ensure that Greencore is a great place to work and our people truly are at the core. We’re committed to ensuring all our colleagues have development plans and strive to provide inspiring leadership – in fact, in the past year we’ve seen an 11% increase in the number of colleagues who would recommend Greencore as a place to work. Join us and be part of our great team, committed to making every day taste better.
We’re always looking for passionate and talented people who can help us drive our future success. The Greencore Degree Apprenticeship Programme is designed to help you reach your potential and build a rewarding career in food. As a degree apprentice, you will earn a competitive salary whilst undertaking a CMI Chartered Management degree or Food Industry Technical Professional degree in partnership with Nottingham Trent University. You will also gain valuable experience in a variety of roles, giving you the opportunity to be an integral part of our management team upon completion. We are currently recruiting across the following programmes:
- Operations: Develop your leadership skills in our factories
- Technical: Become a future leader in our food technology, quality assurance and hygiene team
- Commercial: Be our next Account Manager responsible for major customer accounts
- HR: Advance your career in Human Resources to ensure the smooth operation of our business
- Logistics: Be a leader in our teams that distributes our product to the nation.
To find out more about what we have to offer and to apply please visit: https://degreeapprenticeship.greencore.com/