Last week the management team at our Bristol facility held their second ever ‘Dragons Den’ style community support initiative, to engage with and help raise money for the local community. Site colleagues made some great pitches and demonstrated their passion and commitment to helping others.
The team at Greencore Bristol are extremely pleased to make the following donations:
- Streets to Kitchen Project – Bristol: £800 to help fund the purchase of kitchen equipment for the project.
- Above and Beyond – St Michael’s Hospital: £500 to help towards Ben’s target of raising £1,700 by cycling from Bristol to Paris to raise funds to purchase a 3D ultrasound scanner.
- Bradley Stoke Youth, FC: £500 to help towards purchasing equipment for the team.
- Nailsea Youth Ladies Rugby Club: £500 to help towards purchasing equipment for the team.
- Wick Pre-School: £500 to purchase sensory equipment and a donation towards the LED lighting project.
- Frampton Cottrell RFC: £50 one off donation.
We all look forward to seeing how the donations have benefited the local causes throughout 2018!