A number of Greencore products and initiatives have been shortlisted at this year’s British Sandwich and Food to Go Awards.
The annual awards, which is the main event in the British Sandwich and Food to Go Association calendar, recognises and celebrates the best the industry has to offer across a number of categories.
The shortlist for some of the awards has now been announced and we are thrilled that a number of products and projects that we have developed together with our customers and suppliers have made the list.
- M&S Skillet
- Boots The Removal of Plastic Cutlery
- M&S – Miso Mushroom Protein Pot
- Aldi – Onion & Sweet Potato Bhaji & Rice
- Starbucks – Mince Pie Bircher
- Caffe Nero – Vegetarian Breakfast Box
- Caffe Nero – Vegan ‘Meatball’ Panini
- Starbucks – Plant Based Sweetcorn Fritter Wrap
- Waitrose – Sriracha Egg Chorizo Wrap
- M&S – No Salt Beef Pretzel Wrap
- M&S – Truffled Egg & Honey Roast Ham
- Aldi – Specially Selected Ham Hock Cheddar Sandwich
- Co-op – Coronation Street Sandwich
- M&S – Award Recipe Upgrade
- M&S – No Salt Beef Pretzel Roll
The winners will be announced on Thursday 6 May and British Sandwich Week kicks off on Sunday 16 May.