A number of Greencore’s products won or were rated ‘highly commended’ or ‘commended’ at this year’s Quality Food Awards, which were announced on 10 November.
- Tesco Enchilada Season & Sauce – COMMENDED
Desserts & Puddings
- Co-op Truly Irresistible Jonagold Apple & Sultana Strudel – COMMENDED
Ready Meals – Ethnic
- Co-op Truly Irresistible Keralan Chicken Curry with Coconut Rice – WINNER
- Co-op Truly Irresistible Royal Tandoori Chicken with Aloo Gobi – HIGHLY COMMENDED
- Co-op Puebloan Chicken Tinga with Sweetcorn Crush – COMMENDED
Soups – Chilled
- Asda Chicken Tikka Soup – WINNER
Sauces & Salad Dressings
- Aldi Specially Selected Bloody Mary Ketchup – HIGHLY COMMENDED
Also, the Coop Sweet Potato & Goats Cheese Pie, which is also produced by Greencore Prepared Meals won a Q award at the “Good Choice” awards a couple of weeks ago.
The Quality Food Awards are the most prestigious awards for food and drink products on sale in UK grocery outlets and they are set apart by the impartiality and robustness of the judging process.