Ten Greencore products have been recognised at this year’s Quality Food Awards.
The Quality Food Awards are the most prestigious awards for food and drink products on sale in UK grocery outlets.
The Marks & Spencer Beetroot Falafel with Roasted Butternut Squash Flatbread produced by Greencore Food to Go won the overall Food to Go category.
The following Greencore products have been recognised as ‘Commended’ or ‘Highly Commended’ at the awards:
- The Co-operative Truly Irresistible Inverlochy Salmon & Egg Sandwich
- The Co-operative Loved By Us Feta & Red Pepper Quiche
- The Co-operative Truly Irresistible Feta, Pine Nut & Watercress Tarts
- Tesco Everyday Value Macaroni Cheese
- The Co-operative Truly Irresistible Moroccan Chicken Soup
- The Co-operative Loved By Us Morello Cherry Pie
- Tesco Butternut Squash & Sage Risotto Bake
- Aldi Everyday Essentials Yorkshire Puddings
- Marks and Spencer Billionaires Bullion Bar